Samus Cardigan Knitalong

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Sleeve trouble

I have finished the body and one sleeve and have blocked both pieces. Last night I decided to sew the shoulder seams together and then put in the one sleeve that is finished. It fit together perfectly! And , if I do say so myself,it looks really good.

So you ask, what is the trouble? The sleeve is too long by at least 2 inches! I am going to take the sleeve off the body and then frog back to where the increases ended and begin my decreases for the sleeve cap there...do you think that will look ok? I am at the end of the increases on the second sleeve and am going to begin the decreases there and see what happens.

Also, I have been reading about the i cord issues and have been doing a little experimenting. I think I may go down 2 needles sizes to do the I cord edge and see how that look. Maybe it will look neater at a tighter gauge...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home