Samus Cardigan Knitalong

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Second try at I cord is turning out better.

I frogged the I cord I had done and started over. I had intentionally put it on the wrong side but it made the waist band flip up like a duck's tail! The second time, I only cast on 3 stitches and instead of S1, K1, psso, I am doing K2tog. And I went down 2 needle sizes. It is turing out much better:



One section around the color looks a little funky but I think some blocking or some creative duplicate stitching will take care of that.

2 Comments:

  • That is looking awesome Kim! I still love that color. I have a real fascination as of late with colors in the orange family! The last 3 sweaters that I did were orange or had orange in them. I was working on Samus and a Lopi sweater (neither of which is orange) at Knit Night on Monday and one woman asked "Where's the orange?!?" It took me a minute to figure it out but everyone else got a huge laugh out of it! :-)

    By Blogger Saffista, at 8:39 AM  

  • That looks great! I'm soooo far away from the I-chord right now but when I get there I will be referring to your posts!

    By Blogger Sourire11, at 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home