Samus Cardigan Knitalong

Friday, September 23, 2005

Sleeve Update


I am working on both sleeves. For some reason I do not feel like I have made much progress this week. I guess my expectations were unreasonable. I like the way the cuff and the sleeve look. The stitches that were picked up blend very nicely. As an afterthought I possibly would have liked to add the I cord to the upper edge as well before I picked up the stitches for a different look. Hmmm, I could go back I have not knitted that much. I will have to think about it. We will see what I decide.
Anxious to see some other progress photos.

2 Comments:

  • I did opt to do one sleeve at a time and it is a decision that I will prpobably come to regret :-) Nothing like rows of stockinette to keep you nutty!

    By Blogger Saffista, at 9:06 AM  

  • but they're coming out so beautifully!

    By Blogger Lyn, at 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home