Samus Cardigan Knitalong

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Joining the Group

Hi everyone,

I have itching to knit this one since I saw it last week. I have 14 skeins of Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in a nice tan color. I have so many bright colored cardigans that it's time for something neutral for the Fall wardrobe! This is going to be a great Stash Buster for me. The DH will be proud since I am kind of on a self-inflicted yarn diet. lol. I hope to get started this weekend after I get back from my business trip tomorrow.

Sharon
aka Holy Knitballs!
http://stitchinwitch.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

  • I'm loving the way that this is knitting up with the WOA!

    By Blogger Saffista, at 10:17 PM  

  • Cool! I am glad to here that. I can't wait to start this weekend. I will post picture soon.

    By Blogger Sharon, at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home