Samus Cardigan Knitalong

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

One sleeve down..

I finished a sleeve this morning, and now want to start the braid for the body, but promised I wouldn't until I made some progress on the never-ending blanket (a Christms gift for my parents) Now, if I can only get my digital camera program on the computer! I think the problem is I've been planning on doing it myself. What do I think those 4 kids are for, anyway! Besides, we all know they can do it faster than me...
How's everyone else coming?

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations! One sleeve done. Do you feel the cuff is a little wide? Maybe it is just me. I was thinking mine was, although I still do not have any other part of the sleeve knitted. I had another project to finish first. Looking forward to the photo.

    By Blogger Fiberbliss, at 5:01 PM  

  • I was wondering if the cuff was too wide as well. I thought it must have just been me. I guess we'll just have to wait for pictures to see :-)

    By Blogger Saffista, at 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home