Samus Cardigan Knitalong

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Still knitting the sleeves


It seems like it is taking forever. When they are finally done, both will be done.
I bought a pair of Clover bamboo flex needles today. What I really needed was a longer size 8 circular. I have every other size needle in longer lengths, not 8's. JoAnn's did not have the length either so I bought these to try. I could not leave the store without using my 40% coupon was what it was. Somehow I feel like I am missing out on something if I do not use it.
Hopefullly by the end of the week the sleeves will be done. I think that is a realistic goal. Let's see if I accomplish it.

3 Comments:

  • I have that same problem with 40% off coupons. I feel I need to use them even though there will be one next week.

    By Blogger Marla, at 4:18 PM  

  • I hear 'ya. I can't seem to find bamboo 8's in 36" to save my soul! (My cheapo 29"s are working, but I really prefer bamboo...)

    Love the color!

    By Blogger Amy, at 6:49 PM  

  • MY goal was to have both sleeves done by this weekend, but that is startign to look like that may not happen. It may have been because I spent the weekend knitting felted slippers instead :-)

    By Blogger Saffista, at 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home