Samus Cardigan Knitalong

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Finally Samus

Samus has been finished for a week now. I am lacking in photography skills. It could be the color of this yarn. I gave up, toss and click.
I am really happy with this sweater. It is a very well written pattern. Thank you Brynne for sharing your design. I just love the cable detail. My sister will be the lucky recipient, she will love it. This pattern has found a home in my Favorite Binder waiting to be knit again. I want one too!
Thank you all for your input along the way. I was able to use many of the hints and suggestions.
Hope everyone else is pleased with their sweater also.

3 Comments:

  • Your sister is lucky indeed! What a lovely job!

    By Blogger Lyn, at 11:03 AM  

  • It looks fantastic! Your sister is very lucky, and great job on meeting your holiday deadline!

    By Blogger Sophie_vf, at 6:47 PM  

  • That's a lovely colour. Good job

    By Blogger mona, at 4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home