Samus Cardigan Knitalong

Monday, December 12, 2005

Finally getting back to it!

I finally finished the never-ending-blanket for my parent's Christmas gift (12 months, 24 skeins, 359,000 stitches.....)
So, I had to fly to Long Island & back yesterday, about an hour flight, and I took the waistband braid that i'd done 2 repeats on. But I found a mistake, ripped back about 10 rows, then when I'd redone those, I realized I'd started on the wrong row! Another trip to the frog pond, much confusion and when we'd landed, all I'd done was get those 10 rows right, plus maybe 10 more!
Oh, well, at least I'm back to working on it!

2 Comments:

  • I did that a couple times, but it's worthe getting it right.

    By Blogger In a good place!, at 12:04 PM  

  • I agree - and I have to say I admire your perseverence. Ripping back and re-knitting is kind of like getting back on a horse (not that I've ever done THAT). I mean, if you put it down in discouragement, it's very hard to start up again (well, I have done THAT). Good job!

    By Blogger Sophie_vf, at 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home