Samus Cardigan Knitalong

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Arghh!

Ok, so I got gauge with the hemp/wool but it just didn't hold the cables in a crisp way. So tonight I decided to go ahead and swatch with Knit Picks Wool of the Andes. I think that Hyacinth is the color that is calling to me. I just finished doing a cardigan in Burly Spun (Orange You Glad) and I figure there are only so many sweaters of the exact same color that a person can have! So tomorrow we swatch for gauge and for cable detail. Pictures soon!

2 Comments:

  • Good luck! Sorry the hemp didn't work -- but I agree -- one orange sweater is probably enough.

    By Blogger Francesca, at 3:40 PM  

  • I am thinking of also making Samus in the WOA Hyacinth, although Asparagus is REALLY calling to me also.

    By Blogger Ginger, at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home