Samus Cardigan Knitalong

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Almost Done....



I'm in the home stretch!!! Forgive the bad lighting and photo in general, but here is actual proof I am down to the edging. It is slow going, each sleeve cuff took 30-45 minutes, and the sheer length of the edging on the rest of the body is multiplying that time by ALOT. But I have a lot of time On Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights at work to hopefully finish up entirely so it can be worn at my family Christmas Saturday. Cross your fingers for me! Here are a couple more close-ups just to help fill out the sparse content around here lately.





Next up - the zipper. Heaven help me. lol

2 Comments:

  • It's coming out beautifully! I'll be curious to hear how long the edging takes on the body, and if it's very tedious. I'm a little intimidated by it...
    You'll look great at your Christmas gathering!

    By Blogger Lyn, at 11:02 AM  

  • Excellent - all these pics are inspiring me to keep working on mine - thanks!

    By Blogger Sophie_vf, at 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home