Samus Cardigan Knitalong

Monday, October 03, 2005

Pictures Finally!!!


I finally got around to taking pictures of my Samus. So far I have about 8 inches done. The stockinette part is definitely not very exciting, but sometimes it is nice to not have to think about anything while knitting. I'm definitely not as close to done as some lucky people, but I am ecstatic that it is going so well anyway. The color in the picture is actually pretty close to real life, but maybe just a little lighter than it shows.

2 Comments:

  • Very nice! I love the color! It's so exciting to see what yarn/shade everyone else has chosen. I love my green, but if I made another Samus.... :o)

    By Blogger Amy, at 5:45 AM  

  • The color is beautiful

    By Anonymous jessie, at 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home