Samus Cardigan Knitalong

Monday, October 10, 2005

How's everyone's Samus?

Slow blog lately! I'm still truckin' along on my sleeves, I decided to knit both at once so I won't have to go back and work the same exact thing over again. Do they call that "second sleeve syndrome?" Anyway, for some reason, the sleeves seem to be taking even longer than the body did. *sigh* Ah well, I'm almost to the underarm area, just about a dozen rows of stockinette to go with no increases/decreases, then I'll shape the top of the sleeve area and be done with the bulk of the work. I can't WAIT to get this put together!

2 Comments:

  • You are almost there.
    I have not posted for awhile.
    I must have lost my enthusiasm on the the sleeves I am slowly moving along on the saxon braid for the body of the sweater. I only have 3 repeats done. I will have to plan to do 1 repeat each day so I can get this done. I will be back when it is done.

    By Blogger Fiberbliss, at 10:29 PM  

  • I, too, am feeling that the sleeves are soul sucking. I plan to get back to my second sleeve as soon as my finger heals!

    By Blogger Samantha, at 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home