Samus Cardigan Knitalong

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Out of Stock

I saw the pattern for Samus last night at around 10pm. One look and I knew I had to make it. Within ten minutes I had an order processing to buy the exact yarn called for in the pattern at WEBS. Well this morning I found out I wasn't as lucky as I had thought. WEBS was out of stock and wouldn't have the yarn for weeks. *tantrum* I want to start right now.

So I went looking and ended up ordering THIS. It's a 5lb cone mill end of the same yarn as in the pattern. I will probably have twice as much as I need so if any of you would like some, let me know. It should be here by the beginning of the week.

2 Comments:

  • Yes, I want in, too! I've never done a formal KAL (I know, freaky, eh?), so how to, how to?

    I'm pondering Cascade 220, as I've got scads in the stash. Thoughts?

    By Blogger Lauren, at 3:46 PM  

  • Just email the knitalong owner, that's me and I'll set you up as a blog member you can also join the yahoo group at groups.yahoo.com/group/samusalong/

    By Blogger Samantha, at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home