Samus Cardigan Knitalong

Monday, September 19, 2005

Hello and My Yarn Choice

Hi Everybody!

I'm new to this group and also new to blogging, and I'm excited about knitting this sweater. I've recently picked up my needles again, after not knitting for about fifteen years. I'm amazed by the wonderful yarn choices available now!

Well, I think that I've decided to make this sweater in the Lamb's Pride Worsted, in the color of clematis, which is a nice purple. I'm a litte concerned whether the cables will show up in this dark color, so I'm going to start with the cables and see how they look.

As soon as I get my swatch knit up, I'll try to post a photo, so far I'm having trouble getting a picture uploaded to the blog.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress here.

Claire in Colorado

2 Comments:

  • Maybe it's me, but I like cables in dark colors. I'm using WoA instead of the LP, but I am liking the way that it is knitting up.

    By Blogger Samantha, at 10:42 PM  

  • I am also using a dark purple and I think that we will both like it a lot.

    By Blogger Meghan, at 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home